Due to the concerns and safety dealing with the covid-19 virus we have decided to postpone the event until July 25th. You may hold on to you tickets and use them then or turn them in for a refund. If you booked a room at the Holiday Inn they have transferred the resevations to the new date. You will have to call and cancel if you no longer need them.
Hope to see everyone in July for the same great band, food and friends.
Everyone stay safe.